Blackstone School of Law is strongly committed to providing all possible financial assistance to students to assist with tuition & fees associated with the School. The financial aid awarded to students may consist of scholarships based on merit, financial need, and diversity.
Read about different types of scholarships below:
Access to Education Scholarship
Upon selection as a an Access to Education scholar, student will receive a tuition scholarship which will pay for up to 75% of the tuition per year of enrollment with Blackstone School of Law AFTER being awarded the scholarship. This scholarship only applies to the tuition associated with LLB (Hons) Program with the University of London from Blackstone School of Law. Student is responsible for payment of the University of London tuition/fee.
The Access to Education Scholarship provides financial assistance to students pursuing LL.B. (Hons.) Program with the University of London from Blackstone School of Law who:
Agree to successfully complete at least two modules selected by Blackstone School of Law to serve the purpose of the scholarship. The two required modules for this scholarship are: 1) International Protection of Human Rights (IPHR) and 2) Dissertation (Research);
Agree to provide community service at Blackstone School of Law campus during the time of enrollment in LLB
Agree to successfully complete the University of London LL.B. Program with Blackstone School of Law
Agree to provide service for at least one year after graduation in the field of higher education in order to make education accessible to the underserved communities in Pakistan. Blackstone School of Law will help with job placement in social justice projects related to education.
Applicants must be accepted for admission by the University of London AND Blackstone School of Law.
This scholarship is only for Blackstone School of Law student.
LL.B. Tuition and Fee Structure
Under our non-profit board we have multiple scholarships available for new and continuing LL.B. students. Please call us at 0333-4410700 for more information.
Tuition & Fees Policy
1. There is one-time security deposit of Rs. 35,000 payable upon admission. This security deposit will be credited towards the Administrative, Technology and Library fee if the student wishes to continue.
2. The annual tuition and fees is collected in two installments. First installment bill is issued upon admission or two-weeks before the first day of classes, whichever occurs later. This installment must be paid by 5:00 pm (Pakistan Standard Time) on Friday of the first week of classes. Students can withdraw from the College before the end of the first week of classes with no penalty. Second installment bill is issued on November 1 and must be paid by November 15. Bills will be issued electronically and in paper form. Electronic bills will be sent to the preferred email address provided by the student and paper bills will be mailed to the student’s financial sponsor (generally parents).
3. After the final date of payment, the fee is received for a grace period of 10 days with a fine of Rs. 1000.
4. If the fee is paid by cheque and the bank returns the cheque unpaid, a charge of Rs. 1,000 is made to cover administrative costs in addition to the late fee charges (if applicable).
5. After the grace period is over the student’s name is subject to cancellation. If a student is discontinued from the program, re-admission of the student is conditional upon:
a) The full payment of all outstanding dues, and
b) A vacancy in class since the place might have been offered to another applicant , and
c) Recommendation by the head of admissions
LL.M. Tuition and Fee Structure
The McKinney Law tuition and fee for the LL.M. Program is directly payable to Indiana University. The tuition charged per semester depends on the number of units you are enrolled for and will be payable only after you arrive in Indianapolis. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Miki Hamstra at email@example.com
Please call at 0333-4410700 for more information.