Blackstone School of Law is strongly committed to providing all possible financial assistance to students to assist with tuition & fees associated with the College. The financial aid awarded to students may consist of scholarships based on merit, financial need, and diversity. Qualified students may also avail campus job opportunities to meet their financial need.
LL.B. Tuition and Fee Structure
Under our non-profit board we have multiple scholarships available for new and continuing LL.B. students. Please call us at 0333-4410700 for more information.
Tuition & Fees Policy
1. There is one-time security deposit of Rs. 35,000 payable upon admission. This security deposit will be credited towards the Administrative, Technology and Library fee if the student wishes to continue.
2. The annual tuition and fees is collected in two installments. First installment bill is issued upon admission or two-weeks before the first day of classes, whichever occurs later. This installment must be paid by 5:00 pm (Pakistan Standard Time) on Friday of the first week of classes. Students can withdraw from the College before the end of the first week of classes with no penalty. Second installment bill is issued on November 1 and must be paid by November 15. Bills will be issued electronically and in paper form. Electronic bills will be sent to the preferred email address provided by the student and paper bills will be mailed to the student’s financial sponsor (generally parents).
3. After the final date of payment, the fee is received for a grace period of 10 days with a fine of Rs. 1000.
4. If the fee is paid by cheque and the bank returns the cheque unpaid, a charge of Rs. 1,000 is made to cover administrative costs in addition to the late fee charges (if applicable).
5. After the grace period is over the student’s name is subject to cancellation. If a student is discontinued from the program, re-admission of the student is conditional upon:
a) The full payment of all outstanding dues, and
b) A vacancy in class since the place might have been offered to another applicant , and
c) Recommendation by the head of admissions
LL.M. Tuition and Fee Structure
Through a special agreement between Blackstone Law and Indiana University McKinney Law, our students are eligible to receive scholarships for the whole LL.M. Program. The regular tuition cost of the LL.M. Program is around $34,000 ($1,414.50 per credit hour into 24 credits + Indiana University mandatory fee $1,228). Due to Blackstone Law’s special agreement with McKinney Law your reduced tuition will be between $20,000 – $24,000 plus Blackstone Law Institution fee of $5000.
Blackstone Law mandates the admitted students to attend Visa Workshops to maximize your chances of getting an F-1 visa. We are confident that our students will be able to get the visa. However, in case of visa refusal, Blackstone Law will refund your Institution fee in full.
The rest of the tuition fee of the LL.M. Program is directly payable to Indiana University. That fee will be according to the units you enroll and will be payable only after you arrive in Indianapolis.
Please call at 0333-4410700 for more information.